Advertising Rates (full colour included, price is per issue)
|1/4 Page (4 spots/page)
|Special Sponsor Size
(certain columns only)
(certain columns only)
(certain columns only)
|Double Page Spread
|Inside Front/Inside Back Cover
|Outside Back Cover
|Special column box or digital sponsor ads for $250. Website ads for $150
"Specialty business magazines like Biz X are a valuable addition to your marketing plan if your customers are other businesses, or even if you sell directly to consumers. Getting the attention of your customer when they are reading a specialty magazine is easier than using mass media, which gives you too much spill. Make sure your message is what your customers want to hear, that your ad is big enough to tell a story so you can develop a relationship with your customer and place it where your customer is willing to engage with it. Biz X is a good choice."
Wendy Moore-MacQueen, author of Muddled, meager and messy – Marketing performance repair manual for small business.
Pay Online with Paypal!
Pay for your next Biz X advertisment online!
Simply select the ad size from the form below, and you're on your way!
Biz X magazine is a must-read business and people publication
targeted at business professionals in the Windsor/Essex County area
and selected cities surrounding metro Detroit. The magazine's provocative content entices
readers to pick it up above all other competitors. Biz X proves
you can judge a book BY ITS COVER! It's definitely a sound
advertising investment for any business attempting to tap into the marketplace
and increase sales.
We pride ourselves on being editorially superior to our competition. Therefore, by offering exciting
and informative content, we ensure that our readers don't want to miss an issue. As a result, by placing
your ad in a popular magazine, your business and its message receives the attention it deserves.
Place Your Ad In A Publication That Is Powerful, And Watch Your Sales Soar!
Click here to contact our sales department.
- Image Area - 7-5/8" x 9-3/8"
- Trim Size - 8-1/8" x 10-3/4"
- Full Bleed Page - 8-3/8" x 11"
- Bleeds - 1/8"
- Halftone Screen - 150 LPI
- Binding Method - Saddle-stitched
- Email - 300dpi, CMYK Colour TIFF, PDF or EPS
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are net
- An extra charge applies if we take a photo of your business or service.
- HST is additional to all rates quoted (Canadian clients only)
- Ad design, layout and typesetting: no extra charge
- First time advertisers: payable on proof approval
- Multiple insertion contract advertisers: billed prior to publication
and due on publication date
- Full Page - 8-1/8" x 10-3/4"
- 2/3 Page (vertical) - 4-5/8" x 9-5/8"
- 1/2 Page (horizontal) - 7-1/8" x 4-3/4"
- 1/2 Page (vertical) - 4-5/8" x 7-1/4"
- 1/3 Page (vertical) - 2 1/4" x 9-5/8"
- 1/3 Page (square) - 4-5/8" x 4-3/4"
- 1/4 Page (vertical) - 3-7/16" x 4-11/16"
- 1/6 Page (vertical) - 2-1/4" x 4-3/4"
- 1/6 Page (horizontal) - 4-5/8" x 2-1/4"
- 1/12 Page (square) - 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Sponsor Size - 7-1/8" x 1-3/4"
closing date: 6 weeks prior to month of issue
(to request a specific position or page)
...an extra charge will apply
Benefits Of Investing In Biz X
- Biz X has been operating since 1998 as a family owned business which readers in the region have come to know as a trusted and reliable source of news. Reach your prime market - business owners. We are delivered every business in Windsor and Essex County! This targeted distribution to businesses means that the number of readers per copy may be as high as the number of individuals employed in each business!
- Biz X is the region's only international border city publication. Biz X is also distributed in 450 locations in and around Detroit. We reach both the American and Canadian markets, no other Windsor magazine does this for you!
- Biz X is available on-line (just go back to the home page to see) in a unique 3-D format so even more people see your ads! When you advertise in our print edition, a complimentary link to your website (if mentioned in your ad) in our digital edition is included. That's unlimited exposure! And an extended shelf life as the digital edition is on our website for over 2 years!
- Our digital edition is sent to 10,000 verified subscribers (they all opt-in to receive the magazine so it's not spam) a few days before the print! This ensures that your ad will be seen as they want to get the magazine each issue! Business professionals/can read us in print, online and on their blackberry or i-phone. You name it they will see Biz X and your ad as well! WE ARE EVERYWHERE AND IN ALL THE ADVERTISING METHODS YOU NEED TO BE!
- Plus, when we promote using social media like Facebook, Twitter, we create a buzz for Windsorites and beyond to read only Biz X. Whether to enter contests, attend our monthly Biz miXers, check out our blogs or promote our articles, and annual awards program... we get folks stirred up and in turn YOUR AD GETS NOTICED!
- The Biz X annual awards program promotes the cream of the crop. Since 1998, hundreds of businesses and people in the local community have been honoured.
- The Publisher of Biz X is the 2007 Entrepreneur of the Year award winner from the Windsor Chamber of Commerce.
- Biz X designs your ad in FULL COLOUR and this is included in the price!
Need More Reasons To Choose Us?
"Biz X magazine has proved to be the most effective local source for reaching Bluesfest festival attendees in this region. For the past 15 years, the magazine has not only met our expectations; it has exceeded them! We know our message is not only seen but reacted to and transformed into festival guests. We thank the Biz X team for doing a bang-up job for us and look forward to future years!"
Sheryl Davies, Publicist and Co-Promoter for Bluesfest International (held every July on the riverfront)
Click below to see what people are saying about Biz X Magazine!
MAINSTREAM MARKETING OFFERS THEIR ADVICE ON WHICH LOCAL MAGAZINE TO CHOOSE.
Check out these fast facts from Magazines Canada! (PDF Format)
US Advertisers visit this link to see how public place copies like us increase ad exposure! (PDF Format)
Click here to download Adobe Acrobat (required to view PDF documents).